Tuesday, February 21, 2017

We're Going Fishing!

Ughhhhh, I've had a cough ALLLLLL week! I'm so sick of ittttttt but it's fine. I'm already feeling tons better. We made a concoction of honey and lemon and hot water… something they suggest here hahahaha. I should be better within like 2 days.   

My companion and I are doing alright I guess.  The relationship is getting better so that's always good.  He’s loosening up a little with me and we had a pretty good week.

Today we are going to do something super fun actually!!!  
WE'RE GOING FISHING!!!!!!!!

There's a family here that knows a place where there's a little pond so they're going to take me and my companion fishing and then we're going to come back and cook the fish afterwards...should be a pretty interesting pday!  I have no idea what kind of fish they are but I'll take lots of pictures because I charged my camera yesterday.

The young woman we have been teaching is progressing a ton.  She will probably be our next baptism.  One of the families we are teaching has a few problems but they're always coming to church and progressing a lot too.

Hey but just so you know I gotta go like right now.  My companion isn't a huge writer and he's anxious to go fishing.  Dad, I'll be thinking of you the whole time!!!

Love you all!
Elder Lott

No comments:

Post a Comment