Monday, July 11, 2016

Unknown Adventure Ahead

Well it looks like my time here is up. My 6 month stay here in Alameda has come to an end.  I have transfers and will be in a new zone and new area tomorrow. In the morning the taxi will come and pick me up so I have to pack all my bags and everything and be ready for the morning. I´m super nervous and super excited at the same time. I have no idea where I´m going or who my companion is so it looks like you´re going to have to wait one more week for that.  It´s hard to have changes and go to a new area with a new companion and everything but at the same time it´s exciting because it´s a new adventure. Today I´ll be running around saying my goodbyes to all the members and converts that I have gotten to know in this area.  

All is well though. I don´t have much to report until next week and then I´ll have a TON!!

My testimony is stronger than ever. It has grown so much on the mission and I know without a doubt that this gospel is true. 

Love,
Elder Lott

Here are some pictures to make up for the lack of information ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment