Thursday, March 9, 2017

Crazy Day!

Well I don`t  really have time to write because today has been super hectic and we have been going here and there and everywhere. I don`t have anything really crazy to report. I might be seeing some crazy things coming up here in the next couple of days or weeks. I`ll definitely keep you updated. They`ve swapped me to a different area where I`ll be working with Elder Nawahine and Elder Murphy. We`ll see how that goes. I`m super sad to leave my area right now but I know that all will be well and that the Lord has a plan. I am so super grateful for the people that I`ve gotten to meet in that area and hope to go back to visit them. I may have to come back to Guatemala when my mission is complete. Life is just so super crazy and I can`t believe that we`re already starting March. It`s honestly so crazy!
I love you all so much!!!!
Elder Lott

No comments:

Post a Comment